Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dick Clark

Anyone see this dude on his little countdown special? Now I'm no Dick(Clark) fan so I don't know exactly what health issues he suffers from, but I could see that he indeed is suffering from something....

My guess is he's had a couple of strokes or three.....He speech was slurred and he just looked like he was having a hard time. Now I know it's "Dick Clark's....", but they couldn't have gotten someone else to read off the teleprompter? I mean, he could have just been there and free of the stresses of trying to keep up with the wording. Bless his heart, he couldn't even keep up with the numbers as they counted down. I think he had to skip one to get caught up. Poor Dick. Then abc chose to ruin my appetite for the next 3 days when they showed him kissing some lady (maybe his wife)...ugh.

Anywhoo, I'm glad Dick survived another year. I promise he looked like he was pushing it...

3 comments:

THE TROOF said...

Next time you want to bring down an American Icon like Dick Clark...you might just want to make sure that the man you are destroying is actually Dick...ya see, that my friends, was not Dick Clark, that was that Corky dude from Life Goes On. SO GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT! HAPPY NEW YEARS...or as Dick would say it...(insert stammering voice of Ozzy Osbourne) Hawzaphjy Nigwitwey Yaughrs

Jia said...

Look at your psychic ass! He did have a stroke:

http://www.kxii.com/entertainment/headlines/1371081.html

LMAOOO

I didn't watch it tonight, although I probably should have.

WTF is up with this comment already posted? Grrr

Anonymous said...

Great devotion to your ex-job.. Very admirable trait.. Happy New Year Mr. Clark.