Sunday, January 25, 2009

Facing The Truth pt 2

Okay, so as I was saying.....

Once James and I started college, signs of him being DL didn't come about for awhile. Let me just see if I can list them so this story doesn't have to be a billion posts long....

He grabbed my finger. One time, while I was giving him head, he grabbed my finger and put it in his butt. Yes, in his anal canal. I was like *gasp*. WTH!?! And I mean in an "in and out" fashion. I was flabbergasted. As a matter of fact, that may not even be the word I should use right now....but after that first time, I guess since I didn't dump him once that "dirty" act was over, he figured it was okay. That's what he wanted.....

Chatting on collegeclub. I was really good at snooping through his things (cell phone, email, phone bills, bank accounts, and yes, his collegeclub account). I don't know if anyone remembers collegeclub or not, but it was super hot back in the day ('99-'00). I found my way through his collegeclub chat history and saw that he had chatted with a gay guy. The guy was clearly gay, and although I can't remember the convo verbatim, it was easy for me to read b/w the lines. James never got inappropriate with the guy, but I think the only reason he didn't was because he wasn't sure who it was in front of the other computer. Just entertaining the guy enough for a small conversation was enough for me though...and no, I didn't break up with him then either.

Too Defensive. My freshman year in college, my roommate and I found out that our suitemate's boyfriend had been letting the gay dude on campus give him head. When I told James about my friend's boyfriend, he almost yelled at me, telling me to "STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS!". That wasn't quite the response I was looking for. I thought he'd atleast ask if my friend was handling the newfound news of her boyfriend's sexual preferences okay.

I saw him looking. One weekend, we took a trip out of town with another couple. The guy, who was also his best friend, has a big butt. Like womanly. Picture the guy you know who has a juicy butt and juicy hips like a woman. Okay, we were walking into the mall, and I saw him staring at his friend's butt. So I gave him the "stink" face and asked him what he was looking at. His reply was, "T getting fat". Oh really? You're looking at his butt and thinking he's getting fat? Why does it matter to you? And no, I didn't break up with him after that either. I had my third eye on him though.

No Sex. Yea, did I forget to mention that he could do without sex? From me anyway. He loved getting head. Loved it. Like, I can't tell you how many times my jaws actually got tired from my mouth being open. I thought that was strange.

This last thing that I'm going to mention is not it. These things aren't all that he did, there were several red flags that popped up during our relationship. I wasn't sure how to approach him with my suspicions, especially after he made a point to tell me that he just felt extra comfortable with me and wanted to really show me his "freaky" side....so I never confronted him....and thankfully we broke up before we ended up married and divorced because I caught him screwing his teammate.........

Okay, so here is the absolute GAYEST thing he did...Lol!

He tasted it... Yea, he tasted his own nut. Nut, as in semen, as in sperm. OMG *vomits a little in mouth* He must have been feeling extra freaky this day. Lol. He nutted on my stomach and took his nasty tongue and licked it off. Ugh.

Who does that? Why would somebody do that? I really didn't know what to do after that. I'm usually pretty good about talking to my mom when I have a problem, but I couldn't make myself tell her that. But yea, that pretty much confirmed my suspicions. And guess what, he's in the NFL now. And guess what else, if he ever makes a great impact in the league, to the point of ESPN popularity, I may just be the one to put him on "mediatakeout" blast!! Lol. I'm halfway serious. Married now with a baby...I really wonder if he has his wife wearing a strap on....

6 comments:

D C Cain said...

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Everything was too much, but the last one was waaaay too much! LOL!!

Ken liked to ride me. Like, my legs closed on bottom. His legs open on top. No penetration. LESBIAN SEX!! Man, I hope no one comes to your blog and reads my comment! LOL

Misunderstood said...

LOL! I've never had lesbian sex before...especially with a dude. That sounds weird. But not as weird as my ex! That was too much. Whooooo chile!

Saved Girl said...

I am so shaken and stirred of your story that I don't have a comment right now....HE WAS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH (I am screaming this in my gayest den mother Jason-from Making the Band 1 voice). gasping for air still..your blog is too real for me tonight, I gotta look at some reality TV to get me back into my fantasy world. Chile...

I'm just one of you... said...

I was about to ask you if we were talking about the same person I mentioned on my blog until I read he's in the NFL now. That tasting his own nut completely turned my stomach. I don't know how I would have reacted to that. I'm in shock now and it didn't even happen to me. LOL. I'm glad you didn't marry him too. Imagine what you'd be talking about on your blog if you did. Those would be some good stories.

Jia said...

I HATE YOU!

I fucking hate you GIRL! You are a hot mess! LMAOOOOO OMG!

Girl hell naw..tasting nut is NOT freaky! That is some straight up homosexual shit!

Wow girl....if he blows up, you have to put that ass on blast. Call it his unofficial memoirs or something!

Wow...

Kingsmomma said...

You've disgusted me beofre breakfast...
wow