Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bobby Valentino

is not someone I've ever been a fan of, but.....

When he first came out, I thought he had more of a preppy, pretty boy swag. I could be wrong, because again, I'm not a fan. But tonight, I saw him on 106 & Party....can you say borderline thug with a dollop of preppiness? Seriously Bobby? What's with this new found thugdom?

Here's the Bobby (I never liked much) that I remember:


The Bobby I saw tonight, performing on BET had his damn pants up under his ass. The only thing he was basically missing was some gold fronts. Or platinum. Whatever they're putting in their mouths these days....

1 comments:

Jia said...

Girl bye....

I saw his loser ass one time in the ATL airport. I'm 5'5...approximately...in flats. When he walked up behind me (he cut the line too, mind you), I PROMISE you this dude came to my breast plate. SMH! I was so grossed out that he HAD to see the fucked up face I made when he rolled up on me.

I watched him on MTV Cribs the other day and was annoyed by this newfound southern drawl he has. I've seen him in interviews before and he didn't sound nearly as country or ghetto as he did on Cribs. I was cringing! Even my brother was like "Does this nigga think he's TI?"

OH and let's not forget that he's hella cheap. It's known around the A that he skips out on bills and bitches when he has to pay to get into a spot, like he's on the A-list. SMH