Sunday, December 28, 2008

This Dude

not B. Scott, but the other dude, Marcus Patrick.....

Okay, I find B. Scott to be a "pretty" boy. And I could see how sometimes he could fool a man, but.....this Marcus dude is aware that B. Scott has peen and balls. Now I thought for sure that it was said that Marcus Patrick was a heterosexual. Not that it matters to me that much, but....after seeing him and B. Scott dance on each other seductively as they did, I'm pretty sure there are more than "heterosexual" bones in Marcus's body....

I don't know any straight men that would interact with a gay man in this way. But then again, I don't know every straight man in the world either.....

Whatever. My gaydar screeched so loud when I saw Marcus in this video that it made my head hurt.

1 comments:

Jia said...

Girl I saw that fuckery

B. Scott later held a chat where he said that Marcus was not gay or bisexual...just comfortable enough with his own sexuality and acting abilities that he could do that 'favor' for him.

I didn't hear B. Scott say this...it was reported back to me but I call bullshit. I don't believe for a half of a second that Marcus P. is not at the very least bisexual! What straight man gets an erection for another man if he's not in fact into men?

Come on now!