Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear Tina,


How's it going chick!? Well, you know anytime I feel the need to "put it on paper", it's serious. Not to mention I promised myself that I wouldn't dare waste another ounce of breath talking to you about the matter.

Anywhoo, Christmas is coming up and I'm sure you plan on attending the family dinner. My main question to you is are you planning on pulling the same stunt on Christmas as you did on Thanksgiving. And just in case you want to play dumb, I'm talking about showing up at Thanksgiving dinner with Ike. Oh, and the new baby.

Now Tina, I want to rewind about 13 months. Thanksgiving 2007, you came to the dinner with a really nice black eye, a bruised ego, and a sad soul. Member? I do. You called the family up crying and shit because Ike and punched you in the damn eye. Member girl? You talked all that shit and even moved out for a couple of months. Now make me understand how just a year later, you're back with Ike and are attempting to take care of your 3rd child, who happens to be Ike's.

I know you know this already, but I'm going to mention it again. You can't get ppl all up in your business, telling them all the horrible things that go on in your house behind closed doors, and expect us to welcome the "culprit" in with open arms. That's your boo. Not ours. I personally don't have any love for Ike's cowardly ass. And I'm about to drop you too.

Do not, I repeat do NOT show up at the Christmas dinner expecting a welcoming committee. Ike is NOT a welcomed guest. We'll take you and the children in. And the only reason you get to come is because you're their mommy. Otherwise, we'd leave you and Ike outside to woop each other's ass. If it were totally up to me I'd probably just tell you all to stay where you are. My damn mouth almost hit the ground when you brought that bastard in the house last month like we were supposed to be happy to see y'all. You better be glad I'm good at suppressing my feelings. Especially when ultimately it has nothing to do with me.

And about your gift this year, we're thinking about getting you a mouthpiece to have handy just in case Ike misses your eye next time he beats your ass. Oh, and condoms. Not even 25 yet with 3 kids and no birth control. Oh yea, you'll have condoms in your goody bag as well.

Bye Dummy.

1 comments:

Jia said...

SMH..reminds me of that simple broad on Youtube that was getting her ass beat...by another GIRL no less. Came running and crying to a lot of us, asking us to help...only in the end to say 'fuck yall,' telling us to call off our dogs and leave her boo alone.


She's lucky my video about her was so nice. Had she been within a good driving distance from me, we would've been brawling.