Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Neffe,


Hey girl!! I just checked out your most recent appearance on your sister's show. Well, let me just tell you what I thought about tonight's saga.....

Wait though, I did watch last week's show again. I was so busy gettin on Frankie last week that I totally disregarded you....about that private school you're trying to get Brianna in. Did you tell the lady at the school that Brianna made honor roll twice in public school? Seriously? Well, I'm not mad at little Brianna for doing her thing, but let me put you up on a little something. Making honor roll twice is hardly enough to get Ms. Thang in that private school. Nor is the fact that your sister is Keyshia Cole. I'm sure all of the students there have parents who can afford to pay the school's tuition, so.....tell Brianna I said don't worry about going to that school and wearing that stupid uniform. Chances are she won't pass the test required to get in anyway. You do realize you have to be accepted into the place. You can't just pick out a private school and say you're going there. Most times they have criteria you have to meet. And most times the criteria include making more than "honor roll" more than "twice". That's my $0.02 on that.

Fast forward to the mess I saw tonight. Girlfriend, I tell you the truth. Your baby's father. Yes, little Jaylin Welove...."Welove"? Why Neffe? I know Keyshia is your sister and all, but you should have slapped her gap back in her mouth when she came up with that name. Anyway, that baby's daddy of yours. Chile, you asked him if he was drunk or high? Did you really have to ask him that? I wish you could have heard me yelling "YES!" through my plasma. And if he wasn't high or drunk, my next question goes to you....were you high or drunk when you let him hit? And raw dog at that? He's 33 and doesn't have a clue? I bet you knew that when you screwed him. Yes, he does need to take care of his child, but it's not really fair for you to throw all of his "nothingness" in his face now. You were well aware of everything he was not when you let him pump and skeet. You're not fooling me. Sorry.
And one more thing, put some damn clothes on. Why the hell is it appropriate for you to have your little boy out while you prance around with shorts up your ass exposing all of your "underneath the cheek" blackness? Oh, I get it. You knew you were going to see your child's dad so you decided to put your "freakum" clothes on so he could see what he's missing. That's funny. Inappropriate at the time, but funny nonetheless.
Shit Neffe, I almost forgot to ask you this shit. It's been bothering me since the first season. What the hell happened to your lip? It's like the right bottom side of your top lip has a permanent swollen spot. I'm just curious.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Grow up Neffe. I'm starting to think you'll be acting like Frankie in the next few years.


Sincerely,


Tickled Pink

1 comments:

Jia said...

Wait...pump and skeet?

"Underneath the ass blackness?" LMAOOO I can't....

Girl I don't get to watch that shit b/c Bad Girls Club comes on at the same time!! I refuse to miss it! But I know that I can always rely on your blogs to give me what I've missed :O)