Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm So Glad

I've grown up. Reading a day in the life of the "20 year old" me is almost depressing....sheesh.

There I was, crazy in love with a fella, who clearly loved me when he felt like it. That's funny. One day I'd be confused, the next in love. And why didn't everything register in my little ol' brain. I mean, seriously. I consider myself to be somewhat smart.....so why didn't I get it? Why didn't I figure out that he was truly a man whore? Or that the reason he loved "receiving" head so much was probably b/c he used his vivid imagination to make me a dude while I was giving it to him? I guess him actually eating pussy and fucking a pussy would remind him of the double life he was living? Lol. I don't have any true confirmation that my ex is DL, but fuck that. My gut instinct is enough. No, I never caught him in bed with a man, but shit he did was suspect enough.....

I mentioned a "friend" by the name of "K" in the entry. The fact that she got the abortion wasn't even the biggest thing. It was the reason she did it. Not to mention she was pregnant again less than a year later. Hell, I'm thinking she could have kept the first child. Atleast she was pregnant by someone who would have been capable of providing for the child better than her second chosen baby's daddy. That's neither here nor there......

I'm rambling....and I should go to bed now. Or atleast read another chapter of this bomb ass book. Mary B. Morrison is the shit!!! I love her!!! Not many authors make me excited to see a new book on the shelf when I'm perusing the book aisle in Walmart.......

Later tater! Lol!

2 comments:

Jia said...

I'm going to have to read some books by Ms. Morrison b/c I have heard nothing but good things about her. I love a good read.

Misunderstood said...

Please girl. Her books are awesomely off tha chain!!! I love her!