Monday, November 3, 2008

You Iggin' Me?

Am I ignoring you? Hell yes I am.

I see you calling me at random times during the day. I choose not to answer most times. Let me tell you why. I don't want to be "your person". I don't want to be the one you have to call with your issues. I don't want to always be expected to come to your rescue. Honestly, I don't.

It's one thing for you to need something every now and again. But this shit is getting ridiculous. Understand I have my own family that needs me. I can't keep having these calls coming in at crazy hours of the night, only for you to be on the other end of the phone crying and shit. I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR PERSON!!!

And what the hell are you crying for? Oh, you're emotional after child #3. Okay. I get it now. Well, lucky for you I can have a little empathy for you since I don't want you to have any postpartum depression. But you need to hurry up and get over this shit.

Now tell me again why you tripping because this sorry ass dude you can't get over is showing his ass. Hell, he been showing it. Surely it doesn't look any different now than it did a year ago, maybe 4. What's the problem? That's what I thought. Understand that you are making these choices. Now quit expecting me to drop what I'm doing in the wee hours of the night to play "Dr.Phil" to your ass.

As long as you know, I see you calling me. I'm just ignoring your ass.

2 comments:

The Utopian of Lady Michelle said...

WOW you really are a good writer. Its me, anavywife

Jia said...

Chile...I just do not answer my phone, PERIOD. I get tired of everybody feeling as though they can call me EVERYTIME they have an issue. I don't want to hear about everybody elses shit...when I have school, exams, trying to work out and just LIFE in general to worry about.