Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fuckin on Furniture

I don't like the idea of fucking on furniture. Mainly the soft, cushy kind. If it's a hard surface, such as a counter or table top, that's one thing. But couches and shit? Hell no. See, hard surfaces can be disinfected. Even if I screw on my countertop, and someone decides to make a PB&J sandwich on that very same spot the next day, I know in my mind that the area has been disinfected. I may have a smirk on my face, but still, it's been sanitized.

You can't sanitize a fucking couch. Or the damn pillows. Men will fuck anywhere without a second thought. I can't stand a bare ass on shit that other ppl have to sit on and that includes a damn bed comforter. Bare asses don't belong on that shit. And ass juice definitely doesn't belong on it.

Ooooh I hate that shit!

2 comments:

Jia said...

lol you sound like me with the ass juice thing

Girl I agree...I wouldn't want to even KNOW that if I'm sitting on someone's couch that some fucking took place there the night before (or any night for that matter). Just not my idea of a good time lol

Misunderstood said...

Right. Ugh!