Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Keyshia Handicapped?


Okay, so I was watcing Keyshia Cole's show tonight and noticed her whip her bad ass car into a handicapped park? Keyshia, seriously? WTF?

And what the hell is up with Frankie's thuglife boyfriend? Who by the way looks young enough to be her youngest son.

Oh, and one more thing. Why the hell does Neffe have a manager? What the hell career does she need to be managed? Last season she was barely getting a job at the damn toll booth.....I guess.

3 comments:

I'm just one of you... said...

Neffe and Frankie are busy dragging out their 15 minutes. They tried to have their own weekend in Atlanta earlier this year (similar to So So Def Weekend and Luda Day Weekend). Based on what I heard, no one was too interested in attending any of the events. I know I wasn't.

Misunderstood said...

Wow...talk about capitalizing off someone else's fame. That's crazy. I did hear Frankie say she had somewhere to be on one of those shows. Who'd want to see her?

Jia said...

SMH! Who knows why that broad had a manager but one thing I DO know for sure...they're both trying to milk their 15 minutes for as much as they can.