Saturday, November 29, 2008

20 Questions

One of my biggest pet peeves is being asked questions. And that is more than one question at a time.

Question after question after damn question. If you have to ask me something, and it's something that you specifically want to know, just damn ask. Figure out how to form that shit so you only have to ask one damn question. Don't beat around the damn bush. It doesn't take all that. By the time you get to what's important, I don't feel like answering anymore. I freakin hate being interrogated like I'm on stand.

Figure that shit out before you start questioning me like I'm the witness to the murder that just took place. Damn.

2 comments:

Jia said...

omg...I could not agree with you more.

I've always been a "get to the fucking point" type chick when it comes to asking folks what I wanna know.

The bottom line is...you're gonna ask me anyway, so why bullshit???

Misunderstood said...

Exactly. That shit is so annoying. I get irritated after about the 2nd or 3rd question.