Monday, February 2, 2009

For The Record

I know that from my last few posts, I'm probaly painting the picture of some pathetic and miserable wife. I just want you guys to know that I'm okay. =)

Aside from not knowing which direction I'm headed in, I'm fine. I still laugh all day and all that stuff. I'm not in that dark place...just for the record. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like drama, or being in limbo, but it doesn't consume my every thought!!

I still got my mind on my money and my money on my mind!! On another note, anybody watch The Office? That is some funny ish! And Sunday's episode had me crying! Like even the first 3 minutes (or longer) were hilarious!



I hope to have positive updates soon (as far as the married life goes). We'll see.

2 comments:

Saved Girl said...

LOL forever at that cat crashing back down out of the ceiling....I watch it whenever I catch it, funny show.

D C Cain said...

Girl. I love the Office. Sometimes it's almost TOO funny. LOL!