Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why Do Folks Cheat? The Million Dollar Question!

Boy if I could come up with a great answer to this question I'd be rich enough to bail Ed McMahon out of trouble. It's not just men. It's us too. Why can't people be honest? Why do some shit you can't be honest about? I have had my experience with dog ass niggas, and at this point in my life, I can honestly do without.

Yea, I'm connected right now. As a matter of fact, I plan on being for the rest of my life. Til death do us part was what I repeated back to the preacher.......I'm cool with that. But please believe that I won't be joining the "All Men Cheat" movement. I'm not going to claim that my spouse is going to cheat. The only advice I have for his ass is if he does, he better damn sure make sure he doesn't get caught.

And speaking of the "All Men Cheat" movement, why is that shit so acceptable. "He just being a man" my ass. Just like a nigga's dick gets hard, my pussy can get wet. That's not an excuse. It's bullshit. If your dick get that hard, beat the muthafucka! Don't go screw some other chick and then think I'm going to get over it because you're just "being a man". That ain't the kind of man I want. I'll pass on that one!

0 comments: