Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dear Jen

I know you're probably not going to like what it is I have to say, but as someone I call a friend, I feel like it's my duty to give you my opinion.

First things first, I do hate that you are going through this. You have asked on several occasions "Why?". I'm going to challenge you to do something. Take a little time to reflect on your life's choices, YOUR life's choices. At some point, you should notice somewhat of a pattern. Over the years you have made mistakes, as we all have. The problem is, at some point or another, you've repeated the same mistakes. That's where the problem comes in. We are going to make mistakes. The key is to learn from them.

You apparently haven't learned from any of them. You will never be able to go forward if you don't rectify the present. If you don't find a way to put yourself in a situation to where you won't need someone to pay the bills, you'll always be dependent. You have to get it together. I can't continue to have my head hurt after listening to the same shit. It's gotten old.

I do want you to be encouraged. If you don't do anything to prepare for your future, you will always be dependent on another nigga. Tighten up chica!

0 comments: