Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Give 2 the Needy? Not me!

Okay, so I have a problem. I don't like dealing with "needy" people. You know, the ones that are always in need? As a matter of damn fact, they bother me beyond words. Why should I put forth my good effort to help a big, lazy, sorry, trifling ass person that doesn't want to help themselves?!?

I just recently received a message from someone who needed help. They were going on a trip and didn't really have much. "Whatever you can bless me with", the message said. My thoughts were....I ain't got shit for ya! If you don't have any money, look to me like your ass don't need to be going on a damn trip! If you don't have a job, don't know how you are going to pay next month's rent, and basically don't have a pot to piss in, why the hell do you think you should get handouts for a trip you can't even afford! Give me a freakin break. I bet you one thing though. You won't get a dime from me!

1 comments:

Jia said...

Now somebody has some damn nerve.

They want to go on a trip...that isn't life threatening or to see an ailing/dying family member...but they don't have the funds?

Picture that shit