Saturday, August 21, 2010

Celibacy #FAIL

Well.....that was fun while it lasted!! A whole "almost" 3 months of celibacy!! Wow...so far, I can't think of anything I've been able to hold out on.....shopping? I tell myself it's a sale, so it's not that bad....junk food? I tell myself "it's only one", so I eat it anyway....sex? The devil made me do it.

So much for that! As far as the new beau, we're still going strong...we haven't had any major pow wows...he still seems to be the person I think he is....so we'll see...

I think I'll have a few things to post in the next couple of days....I don't want to bundle it all up in one random post...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fail everytime I make a vow of celibacy. It's like as soon as I verbally state I'm celibate, someone comes along and changes it...SMH.

Montanna Mitchem said...

Speaking of celibacy... How you feel about Kandi (RHOA) telling her dude she is celibate but that doesnt incld oral sex???? WTF?

Misunderstood said...

I'm late as hell, but I think Kandi is crazy as hell. Not to mention her boo said "celivate" instead of "celibate".