Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's Good For The Goose....

is supposedly good for the gander, right? Well, maybe not. In my last entry, I'm pretty sure I mentioned something about my ex having a new lady friend, one with whom he was so serious with that he was contemplating moving miles away to live with her.....yea, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that......

Well, can someone please tell me why he's having such a hard time with me moving on as well.... I mean real tears and everything....WTF? Is he freakin serious? Did he honestly expect me to just sit around missing him? Surely not. I guess it doesn't help that my new guy has everything going for him that the ex didn't....his insecurity issues always did bother me...I haven't figured out what to tell him yet, and actually I'm not dwelling on it too much. He shall be okay soon enough....telling me, "He's nothing like me!"...um, yea, surely he didn't expect me to show up with someone similar to him....surely not.

Anyway, I'm rambling probably because I'm sleepy......

3 comments:

Saved Girl said...

gwarl! whats up with them losing they mind when we move on...i mean what gives! lol. why, why, why did my estranged email me a pic of us kissing at the wedding alter! he pulled that out the crates, smh. thank goodness im not a spiteful woman cuz i would forward his shenanigans right to his mistress. tears?!...missunderstood, i am so thru with ur ex....i can see him now.

Department of Delicioiusness said...

Wow. something about these men...think the way they are and the way they treat you nominates them for husband of the year. SURELY you love him so that you will only date a man who is JUST LIKE HIM...as those are the best kind...oh didn't you know?

Google Narcisistic Personality Disorder...lol

Miss Jia said...

Girl that's how it always is.

It's okay for a guy to be the biggest ho on the planet and tell you about it but the minute you reciprocate that you might've outdone him, there's a problem.

It's okay for a guy to be involved in a relationship, break things off when everything goes awry and move on to the next chick but the minute you move on to another man, "What do you see in him? That nigga aint shit!" Chile it's all double standards. And since you have a kid with ole buddy, it's even harder for him b/c he doesn't want to grasp the concept of ANYBODY laying pipe where he once laid it.

Men and their egos....