Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Piss

or get off the pot. That's what I need to do. That's what "we" need to do. Of course me and the hub have been going through for months now. As sure as I was about everything, just months ago, there's obviously something in me that's not. Not yet. I was told by one of my friends that once I "get the ball rollin" it would be okay. Well, just as soon as I can put the ball on the ground, I guess all will be well.

In an attempt to not throw in the towel without at least "trying", I told the hub about the issues I had with everything. Hell, I even told him to tell me what he wasn't pleased with in my department. Well, some things can be "worked" on. Some things, I guess not. So with all that, I get to make a decision huh? I thought so. Still not as easy as I had hoped. And it pretty much sucks to be honest.

1 comments:

Saved Girl said...

ahh, sweetie, its a complicated situation and don't feel bad because you realize/feel that anxiety and don't let anyone else tell you its easy....what you are going through is not easy...whichever way it turns out. be strong.