Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Miss the Days When.....

working more than 2 days out of the week was too much.

the major downfall to having sex was getting pregnant, not HIV.

relationships were simple.

being a whore only meant you had given your boyfriend head.

gas was $1.00/gallon.

milk was $2.00/gallon.

my clothes size was still a single digit number.

Friday nights consisted of football or basketball games, and hanging out afterwards.

I had no idea what debt was.

I could give a shit about planning for retirement.

I could stay up all night and be fully functioning the next day.

whoppers were $0.99.

owning a designer purse automatically deemed you "tha shit".

my grandparents were alive and well.

turning 18 was my next biggest thing to do.

I didn't have to pay for insurance.

going to the fair was actually fun.

I could hold my liquor.

I could afford to lose focus for a slight second.

having $2,000 saved was a big damn deal.

life was easy........


Welcome to adulthood, huh?

Gotta embrace that shit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that's right